n Cosd: Long Weekend

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Long Weekend

It seems like my “Psych Network” post on a weekly basis, while my “Social Network” is barely monthly. I’m not sure where I fit into the equation, but it will probably depend on how busy I am.

For instance, this weekend was a long one, and I was on vacation (I went home to the valley). Being home, by definition, entails that I have absolutely no free-time.

So, what did I do, besides pretending to get work done? The usual stuff:

  • Playing foosball on my backwards foosball table that I assembled with my own two little hands (yeh for not reading instructions).
  • Juggling. Passing Juggling. Combat Juggling. Simon-says Juggling.
  • Street Hockey with a bunch of people I don’t know from Acadia. I almost died!… but I think I’ll pull through.
  • Deciding that homework was more important than catching a second hockey game with the Acadia Biology professors.
  • Finding out about all the strange colors Marsha and her friends dyed their hair.
  • Watching movies, and playing with Dylan’s toys while he’s at school.
  • Eating 3 different deserts in one meal. Yum! My mother’s the best!
  • Getting bloodwork... But I had to stand in the wrong line for awhile. 7am just isn’t in my repertoire anymore (though not sure if it ever was).
  • Finding out that someone I don’t know has been “having conversations with me,” and apparently I’ve agreed to be a performance piece in March… In a fashion show??? –No fooling! This really happened.

What did YOU do with your long-weekend (if you had one)???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home