n Cosd: Nerd, Anyone?

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Nerd, Anyone?

Okay, so... I knew I was nerdy... But I didn't think it was that bad!

I am nerdier than 75% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!
The Caption: "Mid-Level Nerd. Wow, it takes a lot of hard nerdy practice to reach this level."

*Sigh*... I guess I'm past the point of no return, I might as well embrace it:

D&D anyone? ... Or how about some online gaming? ... I've got a level 30 NE on brother's WoW account, and I'll cream you in a game of Starcraft (RTS), or Counter Strike (FPS)...
Or, if you want to relax, we can put on 'The Matrix' or some old Star Trek: NG episodes, or I can show off some of my latest programming in Java... I also play a mean game of chess.

3 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 9:01 AM, Blogger Cosd said...

*Sigh*... Thank you xbox person... I suppose I should be honoured at the opportunity? In truth... I am a recovering game-aholic, and therefore have not allowed myself to access fun games since I moved to the city.

The nerdiness which you saw is from a past life (at least the video game part).

But thanks for the thought...

 
At September 11, 2005 10:20 PM, Blogger Cosd said...

Makes sense... I don't know if they accept many nerds in a business program.

 
At September 11, 2005 10:21 PM, Blogger Cosd said...

Sigh... I'm starting to sound like my supervisor: "makes sense..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home