n Cosd: Am I a tease?*

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Am I a tease?*

So I’m role-playing a beautiful night-elf (female) in WoW and this guy starts hitting on me (which isn’t that surprising, because guys hit on my character all the time). Before I know it he’s asking me to be his “girlfriend in the game”. I figure, why not? He’s been sweet, and given my character lots of free stuff. How can a girl say no?

That would have been fine, but then he starts asking all kinds of questions about my “real life”, to which, I tried not to lie, but kept my answers ambiguous. The nice thing about saying you’re studying psychology now-a-days is that it implies nothing about your gender. Finally, as I’m about to log off he asks me my “real name”… Ah, now we have a problem! How, at that moment, I wished to be a Pat, Jamie, Chris or Andy, anything more ambiguous than a Josh.


So… I didn’t tell him, because I figured he didn’t need to know! What good can come from finding out you just spent two hours of your life wooing a member of the same sex?

*This is a condensed version of a post I never bothered posting… Long version available upon request.

2 Comments:

At June 08, 2005 3:25 PM, Blogger That which is called Darren said...

Josh,

Stop being such a tramp!

 
At June 08, 2005 3:40 PM, Blogger Cosd said...

Done, and done...
My "boyfriend in the game" stopped writing to me anyway.

Yes, Marsha knows about all this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home