n Cosd: Killing April…

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Killing April…

Just a couple more hours until April is DEAD!
(For another year at least)

Tonight I will celebrate by watching Hitchhikers!

Here are the procrastination tools that got me through this slag of a month.

How good is your geography? Do you know all the countries in Europe? Here is fun and educational way to practice your geography. Play today, play often.

Strategy & puzzle games. The blob game. I can beat the AI now, but it’s a little harder than it looks. The pearl game. Angela found this for us. It took awhile, but I can beat this guy too. Fun game.

Also: Bullet Time fighting. A very silly game. Quite easy. Pretty fun.
Of course, there’s a million others you can find at this site.

Additionally, Mush and Super D have started a interesting new blog, check it out: base rates

In May, hopefully I will post some of the religion posts I’ve been promising Darren… Though it has been fun making him wait. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home