n Cosd: Good times

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Good times

… Are almost through, as class-craziness starts again. Fortunately, we got to squeeze in our camping trip before the school year got the best of us. I’m hoping to post a few pics from the trip here, as soon as I can get them off my brother.

Also: I highly recommend this Wayne Brady skit from the Chappelle show, Grocery Store Wars, and Homestarrunner.com. Darren told me he had never heard of Homestarrunner.com, which as far as I know, is a crime against the internet culture. So… for those who haven’t seen it … go check out those crazy flash animations, play a few silly games, and definitely, check out the sbmail!!

Finally, my cousin just started up a blog of his own. He grew up with me, and is now doing big work for big businesses in Calgary. Those who know me (and my family) will definitely want to check it out. According to his last posts, he’s going through a bit of a rough time right now, and could use some peer support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home