n Cosd: Show Tune Sing-a-longs

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Show Tune Sing-a-longs

For those of you with lots of estrogen, or in my case, grew up with an older sister:

Check out this site for midi show tune sing-a-longs with lyrics.

Marsha and I used this site to resolve a debate about the tune to "Sixteen going on Seventeen" (Sound of Music). We were both right. Which is a polite way to say that we were both wrong. Basically, she had the beginning correct, and I had the ending.

Les Miserables,
Aladdin,
The little Mermaid...

Go sing!

(yes... I'm a little embarassed to be advertising this)

1 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 11:33 AM, Blogger Cosd said...

Oh look... More spam!
I guess Darren is right, perhaps I will turn on the 'word verification' tool... Sigh... but that will mean less comments, and make me feel less popular!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home